Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Not By Chance

Day by day so often we get up and go through the motions.  We just function whether we are in pain, sick, or just living another day.  There are times when I wonder where the time has gone.  Just as the poem Footprints, there are times in my life when I know Jesus has carried me because I could no longer walk the day to day.  Other times there were two sets of footprints as God provided me with strength to make it through another day.  I often wonder how people make it day to day not having the Lord to lean on.  I know for a fact I would not be on this earth if I did not rely so heavily on Him.  He is my strength each and everyday.  I couldn't make it through the day to day without Him much less minute to minute.  I am in a constant conversation with the Lord everyday.  I am so thankful for each and every moment God has blessed me with.  Is my life easy no not by any means.  However I am only here till the Lord calls me home doing what he has called me to do.  Wherever He leads I will go!  I have titled this blog God Kisses and Precious Moments for a reason.  There are times in our lives that are Precious Moments.  Marriage, the birth of a child, the touch of a loved one, a hug, a kiss, several generations gathering, and the list goes on and on!  In addition to those precious moments there are extras in life I call God Kisses.  These are additional reminders from God that He loves me and hasn't forgotten me.  An example I had not too long ago was driving down the road and little Kenneth my almost three year old exclaimed "Mommy I Love You!"  At that moment I really needed that.  He was not promted to say it he just said it!  Yes it was a precious moment but at that moment I saw it as a God Kiss!  It went above and beyond thank you God!

1 comment:

  1. These are precious thoughts! Thank you for sharing them! BTW, I have a blogspot, too! It's maggietravers.blogspot.com How did you get the background on yours? :)

    ReplyDelete